This signal analyzing equipment enables us to conduct a simultaneous measurement for frequency response generated from loud speaker, SPL, impedance, Fo, Ze, THD, Phase, polarity, and Rub & Buzz. High-frequency signal analysis offers even more accurate testing and identification of Rub&Buzz than existing hearing tests. The algorithm of signal analysis applied to this device allows to detect even minute Rub & Buzz due to its innovative and new method. The 4-stage defect setting enables even more in-depth assessment.
Special Feature :
1. Simultaneous measurement and assessment of Frequency Response (SPL), Impedance, Fo, Ze, THD, Phase, Polarity, and Rub&Buzz.
2. High performance SNR>100dB.
3. Sampling rate up to 48kHz
4. Auto calibration : Microphone. Output voltage.
5. 4-stage pass/fail grade setting and management
6. Self-test supported for the hardware system.
7. Computer-controlled operation Fast, hot plug USB interface.
8. Records measurement data in a file, calculate and conduct statistical processing (SPC) regarding the Avg, Min, Max, Cp, and Cpk of SPL, Fo, Ze, THD (4-point), Rub & Buzz (4-point).
9. Can perform remote control through the Internet.
10. Easy document printing in MS Word or Excel file (text format only)
11. MIC Pre-Amp, Conditioning Amp, Power Amp System control. Remote control.
12. As the dual input and output terminals allow a synchronized measurement, a stereo set can be analyzed with one time measurement.
* Option-01A : Once connected to the automation system, outputs separate signals divided into 4 classes of pass or fail for all measurement items.
SG-5622A Technical Specifications