SG-2240 is a signal analysis equipment enabling to continuously measure frequency response, noise, ringing, current, Fo, Qms, Fc, F₁, F₂, rising time, falling time, polarity and durability of the vibration generated from linear motor by forming them into multiple steps.
It has improved the detecting power for the touch noise by adopting newer and more innovative signal analysis algorithm than existing touch noise algorithm.
Having 2 channels of input/output port, it is capable of conducting both methods of CH- A and CH- B sequential and simultaneous measurement.
The maintenance of this equipment is simple and easy as it can be installed in every computer equipped with PCI slot. The parameters to judge pass or fail based on the measurement results can be set and managed in all measurement items.
1. It can measure Frequency Response, Noise, Ringing, Current, Fo, Qms, Fc, F₁, F₂, Rising Time, Falling Time,
Polarity and Durability Test
2. High performance SNR>90dB.
3. Sampling rate up to 96kHz
4. Auto Calibration : Accelerometer.
Manual Calibration : Output voltage.
5. Possible to set and manage parameters to judge pass or fail
6. Possible to conduct a durability test of Dut
7. Various methods selectable at the time of noise measurement
8. Computer - Controlled Operation Fast, hot plug USB interface.
9. All measurement data and results can be stored in the file
10. Possible to remotely control over the internet
11. Easy to print the data in Excel (Text) format and store the graph screens showing the measurement values
in Bitmap (*.bmp) format
12. Sound Card, ICP Pre-Amp, Conditioning Amp, Power Amp System control.
13. Built in remote port enabling to link this equipment with automated system (Start, Pass, Fail, Test Run)
Sweep Analyzer Level Flatness
50Hz - 20kHz <± 0.1 dB.
20Hz - 20kHz <± 0.3 dB.
15Hz - 20kHz <± 0.5 dB.
Lin : 1 to 2000 steps.
Input Mode : ICP (2 channel)
Connector Type : BNC
ICP Power Voltage : 15V
ICP Driving Current : 4mA
Vibration Measurement Level Range : 0.01(g) ~100(g)
Current Range : 1.0mA ~ 400.0mA(≥50mW)
Output : 10mv - 10.00v RMS.
Max power : 8W - at 8 ohms
Standard software Vibration Analyzer Production software
(PC based Windows® XP, Vista, 7)
Pentium®4, 1.5GHz processor minimum or equivalent.
(Celeron processors are not recommended)
Interface Bus Personal computer connected to the instrument
through the Vibration Analyzer Interface Bus. (USB2.0)
Sound Card = 1 PCI Slot
Remote control interfaces 15P D-Type connector I/O signal - Start, Pass, Fail, Test_Run
Main Power Requirements : AC 220V 50/60Hz 90VA
Operating temperature : +5 to +45℃(+40 to _110F), R, H. <90% non condensing
Dimensions : 300(W) × 72(H) × 255(D) mm
Weight : Approx. 3Kg