Hard coating solution for tools and molds which can endure high-temperature and high-speed
MMETALLION COATING is a technology which utilizes an arc discharge, ion plating of Metallic targets from negative electrodes and coats the surface of the product.
METALLION COATING save expenses and upgrade product quality by improving wear and corrosion resistance.
Excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance Multi-purpose layer coating with excellent bio-compatibility Realize cost reduction
This is a coating technology that has been applied to numerous cutting tools, forming tools, die-casting molds and decorative parts.
With excellent bio-compatibility, it has been applied to medical as well as pharmaceutical industry equipment parts.
• Improves corrosion and wear through high-hardness (2,200Hv) and low friction coefficient (0.4).
• Prevents flaking and cracking by an excellent adhesion and a dense structure.
Composite hard coating which is harder and more steady than metal
We offer high hardness and low friction properties suitable not only for die cutting tools but for electronic components.
TiCN is a hard coating composite structure which is harder and more chemically stable than metal.
Under high mechanical stress, such as milling, forming, punching and machining parts, it has an excellent effect when applied.
TIAIN has splendid adhesion, high-temperature hardness and oxidation resistance which brings lower temperatures while cutting
TiAlN is a coating solution demands to high hardness material
If it is applied to hot dry process, TiAlN coating can dramatically raise productivity by increasing working rate and lifespan.
Customized coating in severe environments such as the dry process, high pressures and high temperatures
Production efficiency increases maximum of 20% while cutting
In order to withstand high speed and dry process, the coating layer should have heat resistance and an excellent performance of impact and wear resistance. AITin is the perfect coating service suitable for it.
This is a coating service for improving cold-welding and wearing down of molds and tools. It is especially suited for parts which being applied in cutting operations of hard-to-cut materials.
Chromium nitride coating with superb wear, heat and corrosion resistance
It minimizes fusion problem
CrN coating technology has superior ductility and adhesion to other hard coatings, Toughness and hardness maintains in a thick coating and reduces chipping and peeling.
• CrN coating technology has high ductility as well as excellent adhesion and resistance to acids. It also performs outstandingly in severe environments such as high temperatures, high-speeds and high-pressures.
• CrN is an eco-friendly coating technology that can be replaced with existing wet Cr plating.
• It has a heat resistance of a maximum 600℃. It is a technology which maintains properties even when demanded in severe environments.
Applied the high-performance composite technology of die-casting mold and performance are double
NANO QUARTET technology is a coating solution optimized to the usage of products and inquiries by applying a nano multilayer coating on the mold.
• Surface hardening of various molds and die-casting ▶ Solves the matter of wear and corrosion of the mold surface
• Improvement of anti-sticky and lubrication of mold ▶ Prevents fusion of the casting materials
• Nano composite coating structure ▶ Improves crack and oxidation resistance
• Enable to reduce the expenses ▶ Improves quality and productivity, and reduces casting defects
• Improvement of the recovery rate and work environment
|Coating Service||TiN||TiCN||TiAIN||AITiN||CrN||Nano Quartet™|
|Changeble depended on the application|