MP Series Pleated Filter is absolute grade filter made from 100% polypropylene. High porosity and grade density media configuration offer high flowrate and throughput. MP Filter is available in a wide range of pore sizes from 0.6 to 20㎛ to meet the customer’s requirements of various specific applications. Additionally through our own technology for media control, customized product can be developed. All polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance and thermal welding free of adhesives minimize extractables. All materials and components comply with the requirements of FDA CFR, title 21 for food contact.
- Superior dirt holding capacity with high flowrate
- Absolute grade per each micro-rating
- Broad chemical compatibility
- All materials are FDA 21 CFR compliant materials for Food and Beverage
- Manufactured in cleanroom environment
- Electronics : Display (TFT-LCD/OLED panel/Glass substrate), Fine Chemicals, Wet-etch, Stripper, CDA, Air Vent etc.
- General Industry : Acid, Base, Solvent, Paint, Coating, Ink, Air Vent, DI Water etc.
- Food & Beverage : Bottled water, Tea, Edible oil, Beer, Soft Drink, Air Vent
- Pharmaceutical : Solvent, Pre-filtration of drug
- Micron Rating : 0.6 / 1.2 / 2.5 / 4.5 / 10 / 20 ㎛
. Media : Polypropylene
. Support : Polypropylene
. Core/Cage/End-cap : Polypropylene
. O-Ring : EPDM, Silicone, Fluorocarbon, PTFE Encapsulated Fluorocarbon
- Max. differential pressure : 75psid at 25℃ / 25psid at 80℃
. Length : 250 / 500 / 750 / 1000 mm
. Out-diameter : 70mm
Water Flow rates per 10inch cartridge