PF Membrane Filter Cartridge consist of Hydrophobic PTFE membrane and polypropylene support components. PF Filter is available in a wide range of pore sizes from 0.05 to 10㎛ to meet the customer’s requirements of various specific applications. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane with all polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance and high particle removal efficiency for acids, bases, solvents, and chemicals. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is very useful for high purity gas filtration and air vent process. Thermal welding without any adhesives minimize extractables. All materials and components comply with the requirements of FDA CFR, title 21 for food contact.
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Available in removal ratings from 0.1um to 10um
- Superior performance at liquid, gas filtration and air vent
- 100% Integrity Testable
- Manufactured in cleanroom environment
- Electronics : Display (TFT-LCD/OLED panel/Glass substrate), Fine Chemicals, Wet-etch, Stripper, CDA, Air Vent etc.
- General Industry : Acid, Base, Solvent, DI Water, Air Vent, Gas Filtration etc.
- Food & Beverage : Sterile Air Vent, Microbial control of inlet air
- Pharmaceutical : Solvent, Final Filtration of drug, Filtration of compressed gas
- Micron Rating : 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 10 ㎛
- Filtration area : 7,500cm2
. Membrane : Hydrophobic PTFE
. Support : Polypropylene
. Core/Cage/End-cap : Polypropylene
. O-Ring : EPDM, Silicone, Fluorocarbon, PTFE Encapsulated Fluorocarbon
- Max. differential pressure : 70psid at 25℃
. Length : 250 / 500 / 750 / 1000 mm
. Out-diameter : 70mm
Water Flow rates per 10inch cartridge