PT Membrane Filter Cartridge consist of Hydrophilic PTFE membrane and polypropylene support components. PT Filter is available in a wide range of pore sizes from 0.05 to 10㎛ to meet the customer’s requirements of various specific applications. Hydrophilic PTFE membrane with all polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance and high particle removal efficiency for acids, bases, solvents, and chemicals. Hydrophilic PTFE membrane do not need pre-wetting with aqueous-based chemicals and Thermal welding without any adhesives minimize extractables. All materials and components comply with the requirements of FDA CFR, title 21 for food contact.
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Available in removal ratings from 0.1um to 10um
- No additional wetting needed
- 100% Integrity Testable
- Manufactured in cleanroom environment
- Electronics : Display (TFT-LCD/OLED panel/Glass substrate), Fine Chemicals, Wet-etch, Stripper etc.
- General Industry : Acid, Base, Solvent, DI Water etc.
- Pharmaceutical : Solvent, Final Filtration of drug, WFI
- Micron Rating : 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 10 ㎛
- Filtration area : 7,500cm2
. Membrane : Hydrophilic PTFE
. Support : Polypropylene
. Core/Cage/End-cap : Polypropylene
. O-Ring : EPDM, Silicone, Fluorocarbon, PTFE Encapsulated Fluorocarbon
- Max. differential pressure : 70psid at 25℃
. Length : 250 / 500 / 750 / 1000 mm
. Out-diameter : 70mm
Water Flow rates per 10inch cartridge