Our farming machinery improves its outstanding capacity with
- Specially designed rotary blades provide larger plowing depth, reduce workload and demonstrate excellent harrowing.
- No rotary axis replacement is needed Change only the blade configuration to adapt to the soil properly of the relevant area.
- Top plate is designed in double structures to prevent distortion and preserve prototype even during lone term use.
- A protection cover prevents soil from splattering to the driver's seat the provides a convenient working environment.
- A hallow hiller is installed to offer soil preparation and other various tasks simultaneously.
- For the B type, the speed can be adjusted up to four by replacing a gear, according to work conditions.
|Flange Quantity||Blade Quantity|