2008-model Heavy-duty Rotary
- Installed high-strength gears on heavy-duty rotaries, which inflect on gear damage even under overloaded conditions.
- Specially designed cultivator blades offer larger plowing and less load but better soil preparation.
- Blades for a heavy-duty rotary demon strate excellent soil preparation in duty soil and gravel areas.
- No blade axis replacement in needed, Change only the blade configuration to adapt to the soil property of the relevant area.
- The top plate is designed with a twin-cap method to prevent distortion, and preserve prototype even during long-time use.
- A protection cover prevents soil from splattering to the driver's seat and provides a convenient working environment.
- A hallow hiller is installed to offer soil preparation and other various tasks simultaneously.
- Depending upon work conditions, rotation speed can be changed in four steps by installing a speed changer gear.
- Power driving demonstrates excellent strength in steep areas, thus it is suitable for unproductive land conversion.
|Flange Quantity||Blade Quantity|