|제품명||Nellcor Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System|
Features & Configuration
1. Ideal for any clinical environment; monitors neonates through adults.
2. New advanced digital signal processing technology, OxiMaxTM Pulse Oximetry System ensures exceptional performance, even when challenged with patient motion, low perfusion and weak signal conditions or environmental interference.
3. Compatible with the full line of Nellcor OxiMaxTM sensors.
4. Easy-to-use jog dial for simple navigation and control of the display and functions
5. Innovative SatSecondsTM Alarm Management technology offers a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms triggered by mild and brief desaturation events.
6. Convenient selection of adult or pediatric or neonate alarm limits, and user-cofigurable power-on settings.
7. Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2
8. Multicolor LCD screen for ease of viewing.
9. Displaying plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude, and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate
10. Onscreen viewing of 96 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 4-second intervals.
11. Patient trend data can be stored in a USB for archive and analysis
12. Automatic POST(Power On Self Test) mode.
13. Compact size and Light weight.