|Product Name||Oil Purifier|
|Series||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning System|
- Oil Purifier
It is device that is produced and designed to increase the degree of purity of oil by removing waste and moisture within oil, as a device that degasses and dehydrate refrigerated oil in a high-vacuum state.
- Product Organization
- Moisture is removed in a high degree of vacuum by mixing a pump and a booster pump in an order.
- A smooth suction of high-viscosity refrigerated oil due to a vacuum-inhalation system.
- Heated refrigerated oil spreads its heat-transfer area, so the moisture removal is excellent.
- Automatic and manual operations are easy (Touch Screen Operation Method)
- Small need of supplies and a simple structure.
When a set-amount of moisture is unreachable by installing a moisture-measuring device, it keeps a stable state by repeating a process of removing moisture due to a metony my into a storage tank