|Product Name||2 Stage Rotary Pump (Belt)|
- LOVP Series Pump
Rotating wing continues until the moment of getting through an inlet and passes through an inlet, Inlet gas gets stuck in between wings.
It starts to compress after passing through a valve, and when it is fully compressed up to about 850Torr, the compressed gases is emitted out through a valve by an open exhaust valve
- Accurate sealed design and a residual air design guarantee outstanding degree of a vacuum.
- Structure is simple, and compatibility is good.
- Great durability
- Small vibration, noise, and size, compared to the same engine displacement of another company.
- Easy disassembling and assembling (Specialized technology is not necessary.)
- Accurate A/S by a continuous delivery and product management
LOVP Series Technical DATA
|With gas ballast||1.0×10-2||1.0×10-2||1.0×10-2|
|Without gas ballast||5.0×10-4||5.0×10-4||5.0×10-4|
|Outlet port||PF 1"||PF 1"||PF 1½"|