– Serial Speed: Max. 921.6kbps
– Operating Temperature: (AC: 0 to 50°C / DC: -40 to 85°C)
– 8 ports RS232 or Combo(RS422/485)
– 2 ports 10/100Mbps Ethernet
– COM Port Redirector and Other Utilities Provided
– Extended Settings and Monitoring through PortView™
– Firmware Update by Web Browser, TFTP or Telnet
– Management by Web Browser, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, or PortView™, SGConfig
– SDK for Developers Provided
– Power Input: DC Model(12 ~ 48V DC), AC Model(100 ~ 220V AC)
SG-1080 is a device server that easily allows serial COM ports to be placed at the point of need, anywhere on the network. It has eight serial ports and 10/100 LAN port and is available in two models, RS232 and RS422/485 both support speeds up to 921.6Kbps.
The SG-1080 operates with TCP/IP socket communications or Windows applications using our COM port redirection software to communicate transparently with network-attached devices, just as if they were directly connected.
Your application does not require customization. The SerialGate family of device servers are ideal for POS, factory automation and building automation applications.
Connect Serial Devices to Ethernet
Easily connect RS-232/422/485 serial devices to your network using the SG-1080 which can be conveniently placed next to your serial equipment.
Configuration and management is quickly done by accessing the internal, secure web server or with PortView™, a Windows-based utility that offers powerful tools for SerialGate device servers.
Powerful Management Utilities
SystemBase provides powerful and free utilities. COM port redirection software creates virtual COM ports so your application talks to your serial devices over the Ethernet without any customization.
PortView™ is a realtime management application that simplifies port status monitoring, diagnostics and managing devices attached to your SerialGate ports.
TestView™ is a Windows based program used to test and evaluate the communication performance and stability of serial and LAN ports on SerialGate device servers.