Servan rotary heat exchanger optimizes energy use by recovering the heat energy from the exhaust air in the air handling systems.
Our AHRI and KOLAS certified, corrosion resistant heat exchangers recover both sensible and latent heat.
– Recovery efficiency of 75% and above (sensible+latent)
– SilicaGel coating (AHRI certified)
– Zeolite coating (AHRI certified)
– High capacity of adsorption and desorption
– Dehumidication / high temperature / purge sector (optional)
– High temperature rotors (optional)
– Pressure drops minimizing structure
– Rotor diameter range : 800 – 5000mm
– Rotor wheels are built to the customers specifications
– Horizontal / vertical installation available
Servan air/air plate heat exchangers, made of corrosion resistant aluminum, are installed within air handling units and
ventilators to recover heat energy. Its airtight structure prevents cross-contamination of air, making it ideal for providing clean and safe
HVAC in buildings such as medical facilities, laboratories, cleanrooms, and swimming pools. All models are AHRI and KOLAS certified.
– Heat recovery efficiency of 65% and above
– Cross-contamination free : complete airtightness
– Saltwater spray tested aluminum material
– Epoxy coated plate (optional)
– All models are AHRI certified
– Test report by KOLAS certified institute
– Edges are foled 5 times for extra firmness and airtightness
– Edge length : 500–1600mm