In the design of this unit, a mechanical contact mechanism has
been built in an indicator i.e. a pressure gauge with contacts.
At a pre-set pressure, electric signals of ON/OFF are transmitted,
giving a warning of buzzer, bell, pilot lamp or being able to control
the processes such as motor, pump and control valve etc.
• Confirmation can be made on the pressure at measuring site.
• As this switching current is large, this type is best suited for
direct control over machines and apparatuses.
• Elements are independent for indication and contacts.
Therefore, indication after switching is correct.
• Adoption of a microswitch design assures you of stable
switching by snap action.
• Indicating and setting scales are separate, resulting in being
possible to set optionally.