|Applicable vehicles||2.5-ton double cab and other various trucks|
|Tank capacity||1000ℓ ~ 8000ℓ|
|Width of spreading||4 ~ 8m|
|Distance of spreading||8km(2000ℓ)|
|Speed of working||8Km/hr (max)|
A device, which supplies water and calcium chloride to the tank, which then makes the liquid calcium chloride used for automatic spreading when removing snow on the road during the winter.
* Supplies water and calcium chloride to the tank to make the liquid directly.
* Scatters the liquid evenly (nozzle spreading is available).
* Spreading liquid removes the snow quicker than using solid calcium chloride.
* Can spread liquids before snowing as no dust comes out when spreading.
* The amount of spreading can be automatically controlled based on the speed of the vehicle, which makes the spreading even and saves on the amount of removal materials required.
* The removal equipment operates automatically in conjunction with the operation of the vehicle.
* Liquids can be made in advance to begin snow removal as soon as it begins to snow