|Product Name||GPON OLT|
The HT7000G is a high-capacity GPON system that can accommodate up to 32 GPON OLT ports.
To satisfy customer need for better internet service, the subscriber network has become very sophisticated and its structure has become complex. Customers are demanding services that offer more than high-speed internet service; they are demanding Triple Play Service (TPS) that integrates internet, TV, and telephone services.
Service providers must be equipped with the technology to satisfy this demand. Fiber networks are actively being deployed to meet the requirements of Fiber To The X (FTTx). Our FTTx system is compliant with the ITU-T G.984 standard and comprises both the OLT and ONU/ONT components.
Between the OLT and ONU/ONT, there is no equipment apart from fiber cables and Remote Nodes (RN) which act as passive fiber distributors. Each GPON OLT port, connected to 64 cables at a RN can support 64 ONUs. Each port has a fast data rate of 2.488 Gbps in the downstream direction and 1.244 Gbps in the upstream direction. (By comparison, EPON supports a 1 Gbps upstream/downstream data rate and can connect to a maximum of 32 cables).
- Supports up to 32 GPON OLT ports
- Provides 4 GPON ports per GPON Interface Unit
- Supports 64 ONUs per OLT port
- Full Layer 3 function provided
- Supports duplex G-PON Type B protection
- Supports hot-swap for all units
- Multiple redundant Fan Assembly Units
- Redundant Trunk Interface Units
- Redundant Power Supply Units
- Redundant Switching Control Units
- Provides up to 16 ports of GE uplinks
- Provides a up to 2 ports of 10 GE uplink
- Real-time network traffic monitoring and analyzing