|Series||Optical Transport System|
The HSN-8100 is a member of the cost-effective and highly scalable flexiHaul product line.
At 1U in height, the compact HSN-8100 is generally deployed at a remote location near to RRHs or other any cell element, serving as a remote terminal for HSN-8500 or HSN-8300 aggregators. Like the other units in the flexiHaul product line, HSN-8100 has a flexible, pay-as-you-grow architecture with plug-in service cards, thereby allowing the customer the ability to choose any combination of supported services as well as facilitate easy operation and maintenance.
This unit includes two service slots used to transport service via CWDM/DWDM over dark fiber.
- CPRI / OBSAI fronthaul interface in C-RAN architecture between BBU and RRHs
- Ethernet backhaul interface for distributed RAN architecture
- TDM backhaul interface for 2G BTS
- G-PON backhaul for small cells such as Femto and Wi-Fi
- Wavelength switching, grooming and aggregation