|Product Name||Vacuum Dehydration|
|Series||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning System|
Vacuum Dehydration Equipment (CENTER VALVE TYPE)
This equipment preserves secrecy by an oil film layer supplied the top and bottom parts of circle, accurately manufactured in the center, by a surface contact at the top; does not need a separate preservation device; is in a divided bottom part into vacuum sections(3~5 Sections) in a solid structure of exterior and confidential; is in sectional-connected vacuum pumps; has an outstanding vacuum reaching pressure for each vacuum sections by a connection and rotation of products because its top part is formed with a connected inlet that can connect various products; and has an interior that dehumidifies due to a low steam pressure
- Power: 220V/380V, 50/60Hz, 3Ph
- Reaching Pressure: 13Pa (1.0 X 10 Torr)
- Time required: 480~600 sec/rev
- Noise: 80dB
- Weight: 4,000~8,000 kg
- It preserves confidential only by a connection of sides and can be used semi-permanently because of its low rotation.
- It can reach up to a high-degree vacuum in a short period of time by a small-quantitative vacuum pump and a high-powered booster pump, so it is optimum equipment for degassing moisture.
- The quality of product is uniform due to the same degree of a vacuum all the time.
- It is easy to deal with when developing an structure of an equipment and enlarging the vacuum capacity.
- Maintenance repair and oil management of the vacuum pump is easy.
- It is the most suitable for the quality stabilization in a vacuum scanning function.
- It prevents a penetration of external moisture due to N Gas charge.