|Product Name||Cross Lapper (Horizontal)|
|Model||SHCH 2400 ~ 6000|
▶ Machine Structure
• The traverse unit is driven by the timing belt, not chain, in order to minimize vibration and noise.
• Antistatic urethane belt or mesh belt is used as feed conveyor belt, so that disarrangement or expansion of web is minimized during movement.
• A servo motor is used as traverse driving motor, so that uniform web density can be obtained at high or low speed.
• Laying width can be adjusted easily by a switch.
• The height of the lower floor conveyor can be adjusted according to the thickness of web, in order to prevent disarrangement of web.
• Elevtor(web feeding) motor • Traverse(Web laying) motor
• Floor conveyor motor • Clutch
• Elevator conveyor width:60, 70, 80, 100inch
• Floor conveyor width (laying width):2400~6000mm