|Product Name||FA/Robot Cables|
Factory Automation (FA)/robot cables are used for power supply and signal transmission for factory equipment and digitalization for devices such as industrial robots. The conditions of industrial fields and the movement of devices are becoming more complex, so we are providing customized products that meet our customer’s needs. In the field of factory automation/robot cables, LS Cable & System aims for customer satisfaction based on the best technology in Korea, and seeks to expand to larger markets.
Types and purposes
• RO- type
Applied to the operation parts of devices supplying power and transmitting signals through repeated movements.
- PVC insulated or PVC sheathed cables are applied to relatively low speed or less harsh conditions, such as a plant assembly line or machine tools.
2) ROIREV / ROIREU
- Irradiated cross-linked PE insulated and PVC/TPU sheathed cables are installed in the cable bear, and widely used for repeated mid-high speed movements.
3) ROFHV / ROFHU
- Fluoride resin insulated and PVC / TPU sheathed cables are fit for high-flexible environments that subject the cables to bending and torsion.
• CO- type
A fixed-type cable for supplying power and transmitting signals.
- PVC insulated and PVC sheathed cables are applied to power and signal transmission between the control and operation panels.
• Special industrial interface cable
Aiming for industrial digitalization by transmitting information through digital signals.
- These are Fieldbus cables for CC-Link protocol use. They are mainly used on Mitsubishi control systems.
- Our company holds CLPA (CC-Link Partner Association) accreditation
- These are Fieldbus cables for the DeviceNet protocol used mainly on Rockwell control systems.
- Our company holds ODVA (Open DeviceNet Vendors Association) certification
- This is a Fieldbus cable for the Profibus protocol used mainly on Siemens control systems
- Our company holds PI (Profibus & Profinet International) certification
4) LIREV, UL2919
- A fieldbus cable for the RS-485 foundation fieldbus protocol