|Product Name||Electric Textar Guider|
This tensionless guide to be installed in the machine's feeding part is available for various uses, such as spreading the cloth.
1) Free adjustment of screw roller tension by turning handle to the right and left sides.
2) By attaching an auxiliary bar of ball screw, it is possible to Make the service life of both ball screw and D.C motor longer, and to achieve smoother centering of fabric.
3) Its built-in control panel designed for more convenient test-run and follow-up service.
4) Sensor bar and special sensor cover made of aluminum features a excellence moisture-proof capability.
5) The PWM control type permits far longer service life of the DC motor and carbon brush than the conventional SER control type.