|Product Name||Wireless Module|
|Catalog||Eddy™ WiFi V3.0 Module.pdf|
– ARM926EJ-S CPU / 8MB DATA Flash / 32MB SDRAM
– Pin Header Interface (144 pin)
– Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Wi-Fi)
– Supports Wi-Fi alliance WPA, WPA2 security
– Operate at ISM frequency bands (2.4GHz)
– Support IEEE 802.11i: WEP, TKIP, and AES (64/128 bit)
– Operated by Embedded Linux
– Support USB 2.0 Host Interface
– SDK and API for Developers Provided
– Portable and compact to fit into most hardware designs
Eddy-WiFi, WLAN 802.11b/g/n module gives your laptop or desktop a versatile way to wirelessly connect to one of two wireless networks (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n) that operate in 2.4GHz frequency band. You simply plug into USB port of desktop without opening the casing of computer. The pocketed-size design can be carried easily anywhere. The 128bit WEP and WPA, WPA2 Encryption protects your wireless network from eavesdroppers. Eddy-WiFi support Linux 2.6.x drivers.
High Performance Specification
Compared to the existing embedded modules with only an 8bit CPU and 256Kb memory, Eddy-CPU boasts its high performance design with 400MHz clock, 8MB DATA FLASH memory, 32MB SDRAM and 32bit ARM9 CPU. Embedded Linux operating system enables your applications to run faster and more stable.
LemonIDE™ Development Environment
LemonIDE™ is an Eclipse-based development environment. It provides a GUI that enables easy development of applications and firmware running on Linux. In addition, all the operations related to GNU C/C++ compiler, source code editor, remote debugging and remote monitoring can be processed in this environment.
The Eddy Development Kit provides an easy testing and evaluation platform for Eddy applications. Therefore, before integrating Eddy into the hardware environment, applications can be first programmed and tested on the development board. Power, Ready, Communication Interface and GPIO Serial Signal status LEDs on the development board provide a visual guide to understanding Eddy’s operating status.