|Product Name||Control Panel|
SICON-2001 is an ultra-modern elevator system. It adopts the 'dispersion control' method, in which data communication between the Interface Card(IND-103) and Car Top Junction Box(OPB-101), is controlled by Microprocessors.
SICON-2001 will be very easy to install, and convenient to maintennce under the support of portable mini-console(OPP-2000).
- Nos. of Stop : 40 Stops
- Power : 3-Phase 220V/380V/415V/440V
- Frequency : 50/60Hz
- Control Type : Hydraulic, Rope(Inverter) type
- Speed Reduction : Encoder(500~4096Pulse)
- Display : Segment/Dot Matrix.
- Usage : Passenger
- Saving the equipment cost and installation time by reduction the number of wires in the shaft and control panel.
- Using equal pieces of wires, regardless of number of landings and floor height.
- Responding fast and fulfilling the various kinds of specification requirments by changing the programs.
- Easy to install and convenient to maintain under the support of Domestic & International Telecommunication Network System(RCS-2000).
- Easy and fast carrying out of maintenance by using protable mini-console (OPP-2000). Elevator's fault/trouble codes can be stored by the 'self-diagnose' function of the OPP-2000 and the display on the mini-console.
- Extending the wire's 'lifetime' by using low voltage for the limit switches.
- Minimizing 'contact' problem of relay by using non-contact feature if MICOM.
- High standard of safety reliability by adopting 'Vector Inverter' specially designed for SICON Series.