|Product Name||P-TYPE Power Regulator|
- It has been a steady seller since its first launching in 2000 with long experience and know-how.
- It has also been a best seller product for last 16 years on customer’s great reputation on stability and reliability by its perfect control at any circumstances.
- Easy and economical maintenance and compact design are another reasons to be loved by all the customers even one-time user.
Domestic first digital power regulator
- Domestic first digital power regulator with micro-processor.
- Increased stability, accuracy and reliability comparing to existing analogue power regulator.
- It has been a best seller since its inauguration of 2000 and widely used in many important facility such as semi-conductor, LCD and PDP lines domestically and abroad.
Domestic first digital power regulator with patent technology.
- There was a prejudice that zero-crossing control is not accurate because it starts and ends at zero point before we launched digital power regulator.
- For control accuracy, all products PARA-ENT is now producing have compensation algorithm for zero-crossing control.
- Compensation algorithm is to compensate output according to input signal. For example, when output should be 1.2 cycle against input signal, zero-crossing can express 1cycle but can not express 0.2cycle because it always starts and ends on zero point. Thus, compensation algorithm accumulates this unexpressed 0.2 and allows 1 cycle when this accumulated balance becomes 1.
Domestic first digital power regulator with display
- Digital power regulator displaying its status, each alarm message and output current improves visibility and user’s convenience for maintenance.
- This alarm message displaying the exact part to be checked saves extra time to be wasted on analogue power regulator.
|① NO. of phase||S : Single phase , T : Three phase|
|② Control method||P : Phase-Angle Z : Zero-Crossing Note 1)|
|③ Model||P – P Type|
|④ Rated voltage||1 : 110V / 2 : 220V / 3 : 380V / 4 : 440V|
|⑤ Rated current||25A ~ 500A|
|⑥ Feedback option||I – Current F/B, V – Voltage F/B, W – Power F/B Note 2)|
|⑦ Communication option||C – Communication (RS-485, Monitoring only)|
|⑧ PLF option||Partial load failure option|
|⑨ 60 Temp. sensor option||T – Additional 60℃ temperature sensor installation|
|⑩ DCFN option||25A, 40A and 55A cooling fan is not installed. If ambient temperature is high, you’d better choose cooling fan option either AC fan or DC fan. DCFN : DC fan installation Note 3)|
|⑪ ~⑬||Customer’s request|
|PCB BOARD||PM (P-type Main PCB Board) Different from its rated current|
|PS (P-type Sub-Board) Same PS is used in regardless of its rated current|
|PCB BOARD ORDERING CODE||TZP4-0320-PM : MAIN PCB BOARD for Three phase, 440V, 320A, Zero-Crossing|
TZP4-PS : SUB-PCB BOARD for Three phase, 440V, Zero-Crossing
Note 1) Feedback option can not be selected on selecting zero-crossing control.
Note 2) Just one feedback option should be selected among three feedback options.
Note 3) If you do not select DCFN as an option, AC fan is installed (rated current is more than 70A) and no alarm will be happened even AC is fan out of order.
|Rated voltage||110V / 220V / 380V / 440V|
|Allowance of voltage||±10% of rated voltage|
|Rated current||10A ~ 500A|
|Frequency||50/60Hz (Auto selectable)|
|Minimum load||More than 10% of rated current|
|Output range||Phase-Angle More than 98% (Three phase : more than 95%), Zero-Crossing : 0~99%|
|PCB power||AC 220V|
|Power consumption||Single phase less than 5W / Three phase less than 10W|
|Input signal||4~20mA 1CH / 0~5V, 1~5V, 0~10V, 10K VOL (Selectable)1CH|
|Digital input||2CH (RUN/STOP, RESET)|
|Digital output||Alarm 2CH (Warning 1CH, Alarm 1CH)|
|Control method||Select one between Phase-Angle(Standard, current F/B, voltage F/B, power F/B) and Zero-Crossing|
|Withstand voltage||AC3KV (Step 1Min.)|
|Insulation resistance||More than 200MΩ|
|Cooling||Less than 55A : Natural cooling / More than 70A cooling fan|
|Alarm||Over Current, Over Temperature of heatsink(60℃, 80℃), Fuse failure, Load Failure, SCR failure Unbalanced load, Main power failure(option), FAN alarm (Option), Partial load failure(Option)|
|Ambient Temp.||0 ~ 40℃|
|Humidity||40% ~ 85% RH (No condensation)|
|Communication||RS-485 2Wire half-duplex method Max. 31units connectable, Protocol Modbus-RTU|