|Product Name||SMART Power Regulator|
- SMART digital power regulator is next generation regulator adopting all technologies and know-how’s PARA-ENT has accumulated since its establishment of 2000.
- Through MPD(Max Power Distribution) function, SMART power regulator can improve power factor and optimize efficiency of power by lowering peak power.
- Designed to meet any customer’s requirements with ease and convenience.
SMART MPD (Max Power Distribution) Function
1) Improving power factor
- Distributing momentary maximum output power by sequential control through synchronization, when multiple power regulators are operated at the same time.
- Sinusoidal waves in main power are as below.
SMART PLF (Partial Load Failure)
(Patent REG. NO 10-1405243 Power supply control apparatus having partial load disconnection detector and method for detecting partial load disconnection using the same
- To detect partial load failure in multiple parallel loads.
- To realize detecting partial load failure immediately and precisely through PARA-ENT its own unique auto-tuning function.
SMART DISPLAY (PARA SMART DISPLAY )
- Improve user’s interface by color LCD and 18 keypad.
- Easy and convenient key function with self diagnosis and test mode.
- PSD can be detachable from SMC (Smart Main Controller) and attachable on the surface of panel for better visibility.
- Displaying ongoing voltage/current/power/resistance of load (temperature of heatsink, 4th parameter can be selectable between resistance of load or temperature of heatsink)
- Displaying input signal and output by bar graph for easy recognition
- PSD can be detachable from SMC and attachable onto SMC(Smart Main Controller). When PSD is installed on the surface of panel, no need to install panel meters like current meter and voltage meter because PSD shows these parameters.
- With one SMC, maximum three PM’s (Power Module) can be attachable. Designed to combine SMC and PM’s to user’s requirement.
- User can select each alarm condition and alarm relay among three relays.
- User can select output to continue or stop on alarming status.
- Cooling fan is working on user’s designated temperature of heatsink for long lifetime.
- User can select warning or alarm temperature of heatsink
① Over current ② Fuse failure ③ Load failure ④ Over temperature ⑤ SCR failure ⑥ Unbalanced load ⑦ Main power failure
⑧ FAN disorder alarm ⑨ Frequency noise alarm ⑩ PLF(Partial Load Failure)
- Powerful 32Bit CPU(12Bit ADC) for high speed and performance.
- Self diagnosis to check parameter setting, alarm setting and all the wiring status for user’s convenience.
- When actual load is hardly tested, user can test with small load allowing output arbitrarily.
- Method : RS-485 2 Wire half-duplex
- Baud rate : 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, Max. 115200bps
- Max. connectable unit : Max. 32 SMC.
- Protocol : Modbus-RTU Protocol
- Read and write available
- Supplying user’s interface
|Model||① Control method||② Wiring||③ Option|
(Smart Main Controller)
|C : Communication|
S : PSD detachable
(D-SUB cable 5M)
MPD : Max Power Distribution
PSD2 : PSD-2000
1R : Analogue Output (1CH)
3R : Analogue Output (3CH)
|Model||① Rated voltage||② Rated current|
PSD-2000: Wide Display LOOK WIDER: PSD-2000
|Rated Voltage||110V / 220V / 380V / 440V|
|Allowance of voltage||±10% of rated voltage|
|Rated current||10A ~ 2500A|
|Frequency||50/60Hz (Auto selectable)|
|Output range||Phase-angle, Zero-crossing : 0~99.8 %|
|PCB power||DC 24V|
|Power consumption||Max. 15W (Without fan)|
|Input signal||4~20mA 3CH / 0~5V, 1~5V, 0~10V, 10K VOL (Select) 1CH|
|Digital input||Switch Input 3CH|
|Digital output||Relay Out 6CH (Alarm 3CH, Fan Control 3CH)|
|Control method||Phase-Angle(Standard, current F/B, voltage F/B, power F/B)|
and Zero-Crossing (MPD Function : Option), PZ mixed mode
|Withstand voltage||AC3KV (Step 1Min.)|
|Insulation resistance||More than 10MΩ|
|Cooling||Less than 55A : Natural cooling / More than 70A Cooling fan basically installed|
|Alarm||Over Current, Over Temperature of heatsink(60℃, 80℃), Fuse failure, Load Failure, SCR failure Main power failure, FAN alarm, Partial load failure. Unbalanced load, Frequency noise alarm|
|Ambient Temp||0 ~ 40℃|
|Humidity||30% ~ 90% RH (No condensation )|
|SMC||32Bit CPU (12Bit ADC)|
|PM||Output voltage / Output current : RMS value|
|PSD||Color LCD , 18Key Pad (Detachable)|
|Communication||RS-485 2 Wire half-duplex method, Max. 115,000bps Max. 32 SMC’s connectable, Protocol Modbus-RTU|