|Product Name||Industrial Desiccant Heater External Type Air Dryer|
KYUNG NAM DRYER'S own shuttle valve operates by pressure Eliminated the need for lubrication and excluded complicated characteristics of valves
Minimized the range of movement to eliminate the concerns for leakage and mechanical troubles, increasing reliability
- For the key element for dryer performance, desiccant, we use high performance (high durability and excellent absorbency) products (entirey improted)
- Our own shuttle valve operates by pressure and eliminated the need for lubrication and excluded complicated characteristics of valve
-Minimized the rage of movement to eliminate the concerns for leakage and mechanical troubles, increasing reliability.
Desiccant Air Dryer
- Eliminates moisture included in the compressed air using two towers (vessels) and desiccant. used in industrial setting requiring super dry compressed air.
- Operates on fully automatic Pneumatic Control system, has simple structure for anyone to manage easily, made for easy maintenance and repair.
Auto Control System
- Two towers (chambers) are automatically repeated and replaced by the Automatic Pneumatic Control System to continuously supply dry compressed air.
Operating Principle 1
The compressed air flows from air inlet to A-Chamber through the shuttle valve, desiccated and dried, passes through the desiccant screen which is installed to prevent the dust from flowing into the air outlet flows out through Air Outlet through the shuttle valve
Operating Principle 2
Some at the dried compressed air coming out of the Air outlet will be decompressed by purge Air Control Valve and orifice, flow into B-Chamber through purge Flow check valve, regenerate the desiccant (four minutes), and will be discharged into atmosphere through purge Valve and silencer.
Operating Principle 3
When the regeneration of the desiccant is completed in B-Chamber, Purge Solenoid valve will shut and the pressure will be equalized (one minute) with that of A-Chamber
Operating Principle 4
When the pressure equalization of B-Chamber (one minute) is completed and the pressure of both chambers become the same, the Purge Solenoid Valve on A-Chamber's side will open. The A-Chamber side of the inlet 3-way shuttle valve will be closed so that A-Chamber will regenerated (four minutes) and B-Chamber will dry (five minutes)
Operating Principle 5
This drying (dehumidifying) and regeneration process will repeate five times and 1 cycle lasts ten minutes.