|Product Name||Industrial Refrigerated Type Air Dryer|
Refrigerated type Air Dryer (Air Cooled)
Compressed air containing a large amount of moisture and alien substances from the air compressor and the oil coming from the compressor is induced into the heat exchanger using the refrigerant gas and condensed into condensed water using the saturated water vapor within the compressed air and is discharged to outside through the automatic drain valve.
For the heat generated in the condensation process the powerful fan attached to the condenser is used to lower the compression temperature to normally operate refrigerated type air dryer and maximize the dehumidification efficiency
KAD SERIES (PCB TYPE)
Display of Air Dryer Dew Point
- Automatic stop and restart when refrigerator type compressor is overloaded
- Display of Refrigerator type compressor and Fan Motor Operation.
- Turns on Emergency Lamp(Alarm) when system stops
- Condensed Water discharge (Electric Trap) Time Setting
KAD-G SERIES (GAUGE TYPE)
- Automatic Stop and Restart when Refrigerator type Compressor is Overload.
- Check Refrigerant and Circulated Amount through Low Pressure Side Gauge of Refrigerator type Compressor.
The compressed air coming from air compressor exchanges heat with the compressed air, which is cooled and dehumidified in the pre-cooler (KAD-30 or higher model) of the heat exchanger, flows into the evaporator and cools down to the dew point by the refrigerant. The condensed water generated at this point is discharged, and the dehumidified air gains heat by changing heat with the compressedair induced from the pre-cooloer, and is discharged from the dryer.