|Product Name||Argon Electrode (316 Stainless Steel)|
Argon Electrode (316 Stainless Steel)
Country of Origin: Korea
Same purpose as the stainless steel arc electrode
Specifications and Dimensions
Welding of 18%Cr-12%Ni-2%Mo(STS 316) steel
1. This stainless steel TIG welding material is used on 18%Cr-12%Ni-Mo stainless steel (STS 316).
2. As deposited metal has appropriate amount of ferrite, it has superior crack resistance.
3. It has extremely superior corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
4. It has good workability and beautiful bead appearance.
1. Use direct current for power, and generally use positive power (DC-) for polarity.
2. To prevent corrosion of the tungsten electrode and obtain good welding quality, use Ar of high purity for the shielding gas.
3. Generally, the projection of the tungsten electrode is 4-6 mm from the tip of the torch.
4. Arc length should be approximately 1-3 mm.