|Product Name||S-316 (Stainless Steel Electrode)|
-316 (Stainless Steel Electrode)
Country of Origin: Korea
PurposeAWS : E316-16
Specifications and Dimensions
Welding AISI (SUS) 316 stainless steel
Welding stainless steel requiring high corrosion resistance and heat resistance
1. This lime titania type electrode has a superior welding property and workability.
2. Deposited metal is austenite structure with Mo, and has superior corrosion resistance against acids such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and phosphoric acid.
3. Compared to NC-308, it has a good mechanical property at high temperature.
1. Maintain short arc length, and weld at low current is possible.
2. Electrode width should be within 2.5 times the diameter of electrode.
3. If electrode absorbed moisture, dry for 60-90 minutes at 250~300℃.
4. Clean any oil and scale inside grooves.