|Product Name||3-way valve|
|Catalog||3way Valve Catalogue.pdf|
Three-way Diverting & Mixing Service / TD,TM series
The mixing type uses a single seated body in combination with a special bottom port assembly with Mixing Service, the three-way valve has two inlet ports and one outlet, and is used to combine two fluids in variable proportions.
The three-way valve is used to split one inlet stream into two outlets, or the incoming flow can be entirely diverted to or the other of the two outlet ports.
- Heavy Guiding : Construction of the TM/TD Series includes top guiding in the plug, as well as guiding within the seat ring locations providing an extermely well supported and stable design.
- High Capacity : Large flow galleries in the TM/TD Series provide high capacity designs with low pressure recoveries. High critical flow factors are attained in both mixing and diverting configurations.
- Flow Stability : The TM/TD Series a dual seated design with flow tending to open the valve at both ports. This provides inherent dynamic stable resulting in excellent throtting control performance.
- Wide Operating Range : Design are available in various sizes and can be configured to operate within an extremely wide temperature range. This is accomplished through use of high performance materials and design configurations.
- NACE Compliance : Construction for Sour Service Application in accordance with NACE standard MR 0103 is readily available. Application requiring compliance to MR 0175, 2003 Rev or ISO 15156 can also be provided.
- Seat Leakage Class : Class II shut-off is standard leakage rating. Class III and IV can be provided depending on application service conditions. Consult with factory on Class III and IV applications and requirements.
- Accessories & Option : Extension Bonnet / Limit Stop / Body Drain Plug / NACE Compliance / Other Materials / Oxygen Cleaning Non-Destructive Examination / Electric Actuator.