|제품명||Carrier Ethernet Switch|
|시리즈||Optical Transport System|
Affordable and Seamless Support for Ethernet WAN and Wireless Mobile Backhaul
The HFR HA-805 is a cost effective, multiservice, carrier-grade compact unit designed to deliver Carrier Ethernet services in support of enterprise business and wireless mobile backhaul service applications. With its small form factor (table top or wall mount), low power, and fan-less design, the HA-805 can be installed at wireless towers (outdoor ready) or customer premises to address space and power challenges, deliver high performance scalable services, and reduce operational costs.
In spite of its compact form factor and low power, the HA-805 packs abroad range of Ethernet Service access features including demarcation, classification, traffic management, prioritization, synchronization and service inter-working with up to 4Gbps of switching capacity.
- Compact and low power unit ready for tower or CPE deployment, delivers high performance and reduces perational costs
- Standards-based MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0 Compliance
- Synchronization source derived from Synchronous Ethernet interfaces or 1588v2 Ordinary Clock (Slave clock)
- System clock meets the accuracy, stability, and holdover specifications required for stratum 3 timing (G.813)
- Deep Fault and Performance Management with Y.1731, embedded RFC2544, Y.1564 SAT and CIR/EIR utilization per EVC/UNI for the Customer SLA Portal access