Sufficient Function for ICU
• 7ch ECG, SpO2, NIBP, 2-IBP, 2-Temp, Respiration, EtCO2(main stream or side stream)
• Color Tone, Virtual Screen, Selectable Color Configuration, VGA Output, 72Hours Trend, Optional Printer
Specialized for ICU
• Max Sensitivity for the patient who is impossible to measure of SpO2 and NIBP caused by low blood flow
• Auto & Manual QRS detection, S-T Segment, Arrhythmia and Pace Maker
• Drug Calculation is convenience function for using frequently in ICU and it is calculated for medicine injection rate
• 30times event management and trend
• Selectable of monitoring display(number of wave, display of parameter)
Max Sensitivity for SpO2 & NIBP(On/Off)
In case of ICU, over 10% patients are difficult to measure of SpO2 and NIBP due to the low blood flow. The patient monitor is helpful of monitoring to clinician so it should be satisfied both of sensitivity and stability simultaneous.
If turn on the Max Sensitivity, it works with maximum sensitivity on the assumption that a clinician is monitoring. The sensitivity is increased until impossible to measure by manual and assist the clinician’s decision
Light Intensity controlled SpO2 Technology®(LIC SpO2)
SpO2 module of MEKICS adopts optimal technology against noise as controlled of light intensity spontaneous according to the variation sensitivity of sensor and various patient who has different penetration(based on the thick, human race, and skin condition, the penetration will be different). It is named “Light Intensity Controlled SpO2 Technology”
Arrhythmia Reduce Algorithm in NIBP
It is hard to detect of blood pressure for arrhythmia patient. But MEKICS creates the Algorithm to detect for the arrhythmia patent in order to get the pulsation compare with actual blood pressure so the algorithm is possible to measure of mean pressure logically.
It enhances the utilization of monitor depend on the application environment as convert to necessary display with changeover button.
It is easy to convert the display such as full screen, numeric display, trend, and event manager, etc.