Firox1600A of the TACHYON™ product group is designed to be applicable to the short city network, BCN network and long-distance network.
Firox1600A of the TACHYON™ product group is designed to be applicable to the short city network, BCN network and long-distance network. It can raise the trunk transmission capacity to 480Gbps using 48 different wavelengths. The total transmission distance that can transmit without photoelectric conversion is 1,000km. The transmission distance and capacity of this scale enables the system’s application to the short city network and the backbone network between long-distanced cities.
High Capacity Transport
- The low signal ranking utilizes the Sub-MUX function to increase the transmission rate per wavelength.
- It guarantees the independence of the relevant subscriber’s port and increases the reliability of the circuit by supporting LLCF function.
- It improves the complexity of the method that transmit per Ethernet packet unit and guarantees the transparency proximate to fiber.
- It also guarantees the transparency of the special function between packet equipment.
- Ethernet Ring Topology
- < 50mS protection
- By realizing the Sub-MUX function that is optimized for the frequencies with frequent usage, it increases stability by drastically reducing the CAPEX cost and simplifying complex paths.
- Multiplex high-frequency ranking
- Unify the process from core to access
- Accommodate the G(E)-PON transmission path
- Apply multi-rate and tunable
- Pluggable Optical Transceiver
- Integrate multilayer domains
- Establish compact node
- Minimize redundancy
- Lower packet delay
- 50ms protection switching