Harmonized & Balanced
TRINITY - Balanced Performance and Low Noise CPU cooler.
Thermolab made best way of gathering the cooling preformance, silence and compatibility on TRINITY by developing concept of "Harmonized and Balanced"
Intel Socket LGA1155, 1156, 1366, 775 / AMD Socket FM1, AM3, AM2+, AM2
|Dimension||150 × 136 × 85mm (H x W x L)|
|Material||Pure Copper and Pure Aluminum|
|Heat Pipes||Four 6mm diameter copper Heat Pipes(Sintered powder type)|
|Dissipation Area||7,050 cm²|
|Thermal Grease||Color : Gray / Thermal Conductivity : 4.0W/mK / Specific Gravity : 2.6 / Operating Temperature : 0~150℃ / Capacity : 2g|
|Fan Dimension||130 x 130 x 25mm, 4-pin PWM type|
|Fan Bearing Type||Long Life Hypro Bearing|
|Fan Speed (PWM Duty)||600 - 1,800rpm ± 10% (0-100%) / Performance Mode|
600 - 1,200rpm ± 10% (0-100%) / Silent Mode : +SC3
|Fan Noise Level(1)||16-32 dBA / Performance Mode|
16-24 dBA / Silent Mode : +SC3
note(1) : Measured at a point of 1m away from noise sources.
◦ Check the components list and condition of condition of the product before installation. If any problem is found, contact the retailer.
◦ Keep this product out of reach of children.
◦ ThermoLab Co.,Ltd. is not responsible for any damages due to improper installation or improper use
◦ ThermoLab Co.,Ltd. is not responsible for any damages due to overclocking.
◦ Do not ingest the Thermal Grease, and avoid its contact with skin and eyes. If contact is made with skin, wash off with water. If ingested or irritation persists, seek medical attention.
◦ In order to maintain the proper air flow, the heatsink fin has been designed sharply. Be sure to be careful that your fingers do not get injured while you are handling it.
◦ Before transportation of the system, TRINITY must be removed. ThermoLab Co.,Ltd. is not responsible for any damages that occur during the transport of a system.
◦ Motherboard must be kept separate form Case for installation TRINITY.
How to Install
◦TRINITY Review List
◦Warranty period is one year from the date of purchase and covers any defects of the product in materials or workmanship free of charge But, any damages or malfunction caused by customer faults shall be charged