Slim and Quiet
LP53 is a Slim and Quiet CPU cooler with 53mm height and MAX. 27.1 dBA. of noise level.
LP53 can maintain proper temperature within lower fan speed in comparison with stock cooler to make low-noise environment.
LP53 is suitable for users who are using Low Profile type case and are seeking Quiet and Low Noise CPU Cooler.
LP53 can be used for Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156 CPUs
Slim and Quiet CPU Cooler
◦ Suitable for LP case
53 mm height including PWM 92 mm round FAN is suitable for the Low-Profile case with over 90 mm width.
◦ Low noise
Excellent cooling performance with low RPM
◦ Thermal Stability
Stable performance supporting up to 100 watt TDP(Thermal Design Power) of CPU
◦ LP53 is designed for HT-PC, Media PC, Home Network Computer, Industrial Computer.
◦ LP53 will help System Integrators to make Slim PC (Available in case of above 90 mm width).
◦ Reliable fastening structure
- LP53 ensures highly stability of system from vibration and external shock through reliable fastening structure and light weight.
- LP53 doesn't use Back Plate in order to avoid interference with parts located on the back of motherboard.
- Mounting Clip of LP53 pervents deformation of motherboard.
- Insulation washer are included to avoid scratch and electric shock of motherboard.
Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156 CPUs
◦TDP(Thermal Design Power) of CPU : Supporting up to 100 Watt
◦ Check the components list and condition of the product before installation. if any problem is found, contact the retailer
◦ Keep this products out of reach of children.
◦ ThermoLab Co., Ltd is not responsible for any damages due to improper installation or improper use.
◦ ThermoLab Co., Ltd is not responsible for any damages due to over-clocking
◦ Do not ingest the thermal grease, and avoid its contact with skin and eyes. If contact is made with skin, wash off with water. If ingested or irritation persists, seek medical attention.
◦ In order to maintain the proper airflow, the heat sink fin has been designed sharply. Be sure to be careful that your fingers do not get injured while you are handling it.
◦ Motherboard must be kept separate from case for installation CPU cooler.
◦Warranty period is one year from the date of purchase and covers any defects of the product in materials or in workmanship free of charge. But, any damages or malfunction caused by customer faults shall be charged. Refer to our websites for more information on exchanges and returns [http://thermolab.co.kr/home_eng]