This Tester Oscillator is used in performing an audible inspection for Rub&Buzz generated from loudspeaker. This equipment works at the manual and auto sweep modes and has a high capacity to classify Rub&Buzz due to its unique low THD.
This equipment provides the optimized environment for inspecting Rub&Buzz due to its function of sweeping out at a time all the frequency range within the bandwidth of audio frequency (10Hz~30kHz).
1. A system for digital control of RMS output voltage and frequency.
2. As power amplifier is embedded, you can drive a speaker directly.
3. If Option 003 is selected, external Power Amp can be used, enhancing power.
4. As it has a low THD of sweep oscillator, it is suitable for testing Rub&Buzz.
5. Auto Sweep's Start, End, Duty, Time, Digital setting method.
6. Auto Sweep Setting Data can be saved.
7. Data selected among 5 auto sweep data can be set to operate consecutively.
8. Output Protector. Built-In Output Circuit & Protective Circuit.
Band Pass Filter
1. Frequency Range : 10Hz ~ 30KHz
2. Total Harmonics Distortion (THD) : 0.08% (at 1KHz)
3. Level Flatness : +/-0.05dB (at 20Hz to 20KHz)
4. RMS Power : 4 ohm/20W, 8 ohm/20W
5. Power Requirements : AC 220-230V ~50/60Hz 120W
6. Dimensions : 250[W] × 140[H] × 230[D] mm
7. Weight : Approx. 5.5Kg