|Product Name||Microspheres - Tritech|
|Catalog||DA-103-P00211-01 Datasheet StarFish452F (RGB).pdf|
High-Frequency Side Scan Sonar (Shallow Water).
The StarFish range has gained worldwide recognition as the most compact, affordable, towed side scan sonars for the professional underwater survey industry.
The full-body, three-fin, hydrodynamic design of the StarFish systems challenge the common cylindrical or torpedo-shape of traditional side scan sonars. The unique shape of the StarFish systems dramatically improves the stability of the sonar and consequently the quality of the images it produces. Furthermore, the advanced digital CHIRP (Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse) acoustic techniques used by StarFish systems offer better range resolution compared to conventional, fixed-frequency side scan sonars.
● High-frequency sonar for higher definition
● Easily transportable, fits in a small rucksack
● Plug & Play, ease of use with USB interface to any Windows™ PC
● Ease of integration, Software Development Kit available
● Smallest towfish side scan sonar systems available
● Full-body, three-fin, hydrodynamic design, to improves stability, when flying through the water
● Easily powered from almost any source
● Simple, intuitive software
● Law Enforcement/ Homeland Security
● Wreck Location/ Archaeology Survey
● Dive Clubs
● Academic Research