Servan’s heat recovery ventilator extracts the polluted indoor air(CO, CO2, dust, microbe) and, in turn, supplies fresh outdoor air to the building occupants.
It has been certified as the Excellent product by Korea Public Procurement Service and six of our patented technologies are applied.
– Cross-flow operation
– Heat exchange efficiency of 70% and above (enthalpy)
– Plate heat exchanger : AHRI certified, airtight structure
– Ideal for college libraries and labs, and residential buildings
– Maintains comfortable indoor relative humidity
– Conserves indoor temperature (saves AC energy)
– Hybrid heat exchange system (optional)
– Dual operation improves ventilation efficiency
– Various models available for all buildings