• Working Width: 2400~6000mm
• Throughput Speed: 1~10m/min(more on request)
▶ Machine Structure
• Web discharged from the lapper is smoothly fed, regardless of its thickness, to the needling zone of the pre-punching machine by the inlet rollers provided with the plastic fingers.
• Web, light or heavy, is smoothly fed, regardless of the production speed, and the overlapping of web leads to no breakage of needles.
• Disarrangement of web caused by air turbulence generated during high-speed punching can be prevented.
• The upper and lower inlet rollers, provided with the plastic fingers, is designed to feed web smoothly, regardless of its thickness, using an air cylinder for adjustment of forward stroke.
• Quality wooden lattice or special antistatic apron belt is used in the web-feeding conveyor.
• A variable speed AC-inverter (or DC Motor) with 1HP~5HP is used. Horsepower may vary depending on work load.