• Working Width : 3400~6000mm
• Needle Beam Stroke / Max stroke frequency - 30mm / 1400 s/min
- 40mm / 1200 s/min
- 50mm / 1000 s/min
• Needle per Liner meter : 6000, 9000, 10000, 12000
▶ Machine Structure
• The machine has three module boxes which are provided with each two pieces of needle beam. These six pieces of needle beam are designed to be operated up and down with no error by another turning gear box.
• It is easy to perform repair or maintenance when a problem is caused within the module boxes.
• As each module box has a lubricating oil pump. The machine stops automatically when oil pressure drops or when the pump fails.
• The machine is installed on the special vibroisolating rubber base to minimize the vibration of the machine. It is also easy to change the installation place of the machine.
▶ Needle Board
• The needle board is made of special aluminum alloy steel and polyurethane, so that it is not deformed and its needle holes do not become loose after use for a long time.
• A variable speed AC-inverter (or DC motor) with 75HP(55kw) is used as main motor. It may vary depending on working width or work load.
• A variable AC-inverter (or DC motor) with at least 2HP(1.5kw) is used as inlet and outlet motors.