OTTO GANTER GMBH & CO. KG
The leading standard parts partner
Founded in 1894 as a mechanical workshop in Furtwangen in the Black Forest, Ganter introduced the first standard parts catalogue already in 1912 – five years before the establishment of the Deutsche Industrie Norm (DIN).
Today, the company is in the fourth generation of family management and a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of standard parts with a portfolio of over 60,000 parts ready to ship to customers.
To ensure that this remains true in the future, Ganter relies on continuous development of the product portfolio, state-of-the-art production and logistics as well as a global network of strong partners.
Triberger Str. 3, 78120 Furtwangen im Schwarzwald, 독일