|No.||ASS’Y NAME||No.||PART NAME||No.||ASS’Y NAME||No.||PART NAME|
|1||BODY||-||-||3||SHACKLE BOLT ASS’Y||3-1||BOLT & NUT|
- For the NWR, the working length of the rope is freely adjustable because only one end of the NWR is manufactured in the shape of the eye.
- The inside bottom of the body is curved in S shape. When a specially processed stopper shackle pushes a wire rope with the S-shaped
area, the wire rope is compressed to the inside of the clip so that the wire clip does not slip.
How to use
Pass the wire rope through the inside of the clip, adjust the length of the rope, and then fix the rope by a ratchet puller.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the clip.
- Use a rope only of the specification(Ø: Jaw Opening) specified in the instruction manual.
- Do not lift a work piece with the wire clip.
- When selecting the specification, consider the weight and the area of a work piece(the load by the wind).
- Always check the body, the clip, the shackle, the pin for the abrasion and the deformation(widening) and the working condition.