|No.||ASS’Y NAME||No.||PART NAME||No.||ASS’Y NAME||No.||PART NAME|
|2||SCREW ASS’Y||2-1||SCREW||4-2||SPRING PIN|
|3||SWIVEL JAW||-||-||6||SNAP RING||-|
-A light and convenient clamp which is made of special alloy steel to help workers safely work.
- The NPC-SB is a safe clamp designed to prevent a work piece from slipping as the jaw opening of the clamp gets smaller by the slope
which is proportional to the load on the spherical swivel jaw built in the jig bearing which works as gearing on the opposite side of the
How to use
- Insert a work piece into the inside end of the clamp's jaw opening and then completely tighten the screw.
- Insert the hook of a safety belt into the eye hole of the clamp.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the clamp.
- Use a work piece only which falls within the jaw opening range specified in the instruction manual.
- Do not use other metals with this model except steel.
- Before use, always check the abrasion of the jaw and the screw.
- Do not lift with this model.