|No.||ASS’Y NAME||No.||PART NAME||No.||ASS’Y NAME||No.||PART NAME|
|2||CAM||-||-||4-2||BOLT & NUT|
|3||CAM BOLT ASS’Y||3-1||BOLT & NUT||5||SPRING PIN||-||-|
NHC-HL has the built-in safety lock(spring) that prevents a work piece from slipping due to the initial clamping force caused by the spring even if the wire rope becomes loose during the operation.
How to use
- When the jaw opening gets wider by pushing the cam down, insert a work piece into the inside end of the clamp’s jaw opening.
Release the cam and then the safety lock will be automatically locked
- Clamp the center of gravity of a work piece in order to equally distribute the weight of the work piece.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the clamp.
- Lift a work piece only which falls within the jaw opening range specified in the instruction manual.
- Do not vertically lift work pieces with horizontal clamps.
- Never lift narrow work pieces.
- Never lift bendable work pieces.