- The NPR-H is a simple and lightweight pusher with no handle and ratchet pusher.
- The center of the NPR-H is in the shape of hexagon so that a spanner can be used when dismantling is impossible due to the load caused
by an external force after completing work.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the pusher.
- Be careful that there can be slipping when the inner side angsle of the both side work pieces to be pushed are not vertical or hozorintal.
- For non-stopper types, leave at least 40mm of the screw thread inside one end of the pipe(80mm for both ends) when pulling the screw out of a pipe.