NPR-PA1, NPR-PA2, NPR-PA3
The NPR-S is a ratchet pusher used to adjust the interval of frames when attaching side frames to the outer plating and the inner bottom plating of a ship.
- For the NPR-S, when operating the handle, the length of this ratchet pusher gets longer because the screw built in the pipe is pushed out.
- When attaching side frames of a ship, the NPR-S is convenient to be transported and simple to operate compared to HYD'JACK which
makes it an efficient product
How to use
For the NPR-S, after setting the ratchet pusher between work pieces to be pushed, push up or down the pawl according to purposes and then operate the handle
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the pusher.
- Be careful that there can be slipping when the inner side angsle of the both side work pieces to be pushed are not vertical or hozorintal.
- For non-stopper types, leave at least 40mm of the screw thread inside one end of the pipe(80mm for both ends) when pulling the screw out of a pipe.