A ratchet pusher used to adjust the interval of frames when attaching side frames to the outer plating and the inner bottom plating of a hsip.
- When operating the handle, the length of the NPR-A ratchet pusher gets longer as the pipe comes out by the functioning of the screw.
- NPR-A is an efficient ratchet pusher which is lighter and easier to be transported and simpler to operate than the existing HYD'JACK.
- The stopper type has the built-in pin to prevent the screw from completely coming out of a pipe.
How to use
After fixing the ratchet pusher between a tack welded frame(L- and T-section steel) and a frame to be tack welded, push up or down the pawl according to purposes and then operate the handle.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the ratchet pusher.
- Be careful that the pusher can slip when the erected angle of the inner plating and the frame is more or less than 90°.
- For non-stopper types, leave at least 40mm of the screw thread inside one end of the pipe(80mm for both ends) when pulling the screw ouot f a pipe.