- For the NRT-A, the middle part, which works as the support, is designed to be screw style so the length is adjustable,
making these ratchet type turnbuckles convenient to pull or push frames depending on purposes.
- When adjusting the length, the NRT-A is convenient due to the ratchet style screw functioning.
How to use
- After completely assembling the bolts and nuts of the NRT-A to the lug and piece hole in the object.
- When using the NRT-A outdoors, inject grease into the screw and ratchet gear frequently.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity specified on the clamp because these models are lightweight with a safety factor of 3.
- Use a work piece only which falls within the working range specified in the instruction manual.
- After completely fixing the block supported by the NRT-A, dismantle the clamp.