Navy vessel cables are produced based on US military standards. They are produced according to the purposes and characteristics of the vessels to which they are applied, such as surface warships, submarines and amphibious military vessels capable of high-mobility. There are watertight and non-watertight types available according to requirements.
Types and applications
• Types of Mil std. cable and reference Std.
- Types: LSTSGU, LSDSGU, MXCOW, LFMGSGO, etc.
- Reference Std.
NES711 / 713
• Vessels for application
- Naval warships, submarines, etc.
• Cables installed in vessels such as surface warships and submarines need to be installed in limited spaces, therefore the cables are lighter and more flexible than others.
• Produced as watertight type, as some applications require easy installation and fast mobility
• Includes low smoke and low toxic properties for safety in case of fire
• Drilling fluid resistance (sludge resistance) is applicable
• Chemical and oil resistant
• Low smoke & halogen free
• Temperature rating 90℃
• Superior cold resistance properties (Complies with IEC 60092-350 Annex E @-40℃)