- The productivity of rebar bending may increase in comparion with the standing system by through 7 times more.
- It is suitable for U bending 'dia. less 16mm rebar' which has hte both ends anker.
- When it U bend 'dia. 10mm rebar' possible minimum processing bending width is 90mm. Please refer to the pictures.
- The operation is easy to handle so unskilled people is easy to operate this machine.
- When you do the bending, there is no movement of head parts so that it is easy for precision bending.
|Power consumption (kw)||5.85kw||Head||1.8kw×2|
|Electric||220V / 380V 3Phase|
|Bending angle||15˚~ 135˚|
|Working speed||2.5sec/135˚ 8.1rpm|
|Loading capacity (kg)||1,000kg|
For example (Ø10, Mini bending)
EFFICIENCY / No. of bars to one time
|bar dia (mm)||Bending Q’TY||Bending angle||Fix roller||Revolving roller||Remarks|